ICSHE KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Fares Kayali (Univ.-Prof. DI Dr.) is a researcher, educator and designer living and working in Vienna, Austria. In 2018 he was appointed a full professor of digital education and learning at the Centre for Teacher Education at the University of Vienna.
I am currently pursuing Ph.D. in English literature from University of Jammu, working on the topic Universal Human Essence: A Comparative Study of the Selected Characters in The Mahabharata and The Iliad. Author of the book The Petals of Reminiscence: A Step Back in Time, a poetic collection with 101 poems in it. I have around 14 publications in various national and international journals. I have attended around 10 conferences within India.
Prof. Anand Singh
Anand Singh is Professor of Anthropology at the Howard College Campus in Durban, University of KwaZulu-Natal. Convener of Commission for Migration Studies, IUAES.
Snjezana is a course-coordinator and lecturer at UniSA College. Snjezana has a deep concern for issues related to education and justice which led her to working within the enabling education field and this informs her teaching approaches. With her PhD research Snjezana contributes to feminist discussions about rights and also to research on policies concerning refugee women and their communities in multicultural contexts.
Her research interests include:
Enabling pedagogy, Critical teaching pedagogies, Widening participation for students of refugee backgrounds in HE, Women’s rights, Feminist theory, Cultural rights, Multiculturalism
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lina Kaminskienė, VMU, Lithuania
- Prof. Dr. Genutė Gedvilienė, VMU, Lithuania
- Assoc. Prof. Sandro Serpa, University of the Azores, Portugal
- Assoc. Prof. Doc. dr. sc. Andreja Sršen, University of Zagreb,Croatia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aslı Erciyes, Kadir Has University, Turkey
- Dr. Müberra Yüksel, Kadir Has University of Istanbul, Turkey
- Prof. Husam Bakr Khalil, British University in Egypt, Egypt
- Dr. Ahmad Okasha (Ph.D), Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. M. Cuneyt Yenigun, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Prof..Jaime Ferri, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Bashar H. Malkawi, University of Sharjah, KSA
- Prof. Sevil Sargin, Marmara University, Turkey
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Asst. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Dr. Zélia Breda, University of the Azores, Portugal
- Dr. Merle Talvik, Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia