Conference registration fee – Details
All conference participants must pay the conference registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
Please see the above registration deadlines and payment instructions below.
Teams of 3+ participants can receive a special discount. Contact us at info[at]icshe.org to claim it.
13 November 2023
20 February 2024
Conference Registration fee INCLUDE
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition and poster viewing
- All Conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
- City tour
* Extra paper fee: 75 €
* Fees apply ONLY to payments received by the indicated deadlines.
* Conference fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer.
- In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately, the registration fees are not refundable.
By Wire Transfer
IBAN: LT56 3250 0812 1155 4762
Beneficiary address: Vlado Nagevičiaus gatvė 3, 09129, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank / Payment institution: Revolut Bank UAB
Bank / Payment institution address: Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130, Vilnius, Lithuania
Intermediary BIC – CHASDEFX
- After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to: info[at]icshe.org
Payment of registration Fees