The Success Story of ICSHE 2020
On the 6th-8th of March, 2020, we hosted the 3rd International Conference on Social Science, Humanities and Education (ICSHE). For this edition of the event, we picked the stunning city of Budapest to host it. The venue was Hotel Memories Budapest.
There are many reasons why the attendees raved about the event:
- It attracted a highly diverse audience of academia members and representatives of government-, for- and non-profit organizations.
- The participants flew out to Budapest from all around the world, including the United States, Thailand, Netherlands, Kenya, Russia, Japan, Greece, Albania, Oman, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Poland, and others.
- The agenda featured presentations that gave the audience unique perspectives and a dose of inspiration. Papers presented at the event included: learning transversal competencies in the digital society, language and context – the importance of their interconnection in the communication process, intellectual property forms for art and crafts sectors, and numerous others.
- Learning opportunities came in various forms: oral and poster presentations, workshops and roundtables, informal discussions during networking hours, etc.
- Each attendee was extended the invitation to join a free guided tour of the city. Budapest is one of the most popular tourism destinations in the region, and, having visited it once, you can understand why. It’s a buzzing city with marvelous architecture, mouthwatering cuisine, and vibrant atmosphere.
ICSHE 2020 promises to be even bigger and better. If you haven’t yet grabbed your pass, make sure to do so. This is the one event of the year you don’t want to miss out on!