Berlin’s Required Information
- berlin tegel
- Schonefeld Airport
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport
- Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- Berlin Ostbahnhof
- Bahnhof Berlin Brandenburger Tor
- S+U Bahnhof Alexanderplatz
- S+U Hermannstraße
- Berlin Anhalter Bahnhof
- Schild Dieses Zeichen missachten!
- Deutsche Bahn Tower
- Potsdam Hauptbahnhof
- Trains to berlin come from London, moscow,paris,amsterdam, and many other European cities.
With a valid ticket, ticket holders have access to all public transport in Berlin: S-Bahn, U-Bahn, buses, trams and ferries. The fare depends on the tariff zone and the ticket’s period of validity.
Day Ticket for one Person:
A day ticket (Tageskarte) allows travelling during the whole day for as many trips as desired. Transportation fares for up to three children aged six to fourteen are included in the ticket price. The ticket is valid from its the day of its validation until 3 a.m. the following day and costs 7 Euros in tariff zone AB, reduced 4.70 Euros, and 7.70 Euros in tariff zone ABC, reduced 5.30 Euros.
Also in Berlin are these popular transportation services:
- The most famous taxi companies in Berlin and their telephone numbers are:
- Taxi Berlin: 030 – 20 20 20
- Würfelfunk: 030 – 21 01 01
- TaxiFunk Berlin: 030 – 44 33 22
- Quality Taxi: 030 – 26 300 0
- City-Funk Berlin: 030 – 21 02 02
- Funk Taxi Berlin: 030 – 26 10 26
Visa and Entry
Normally nationals of non-Schengen countries should apply for a Germany Visa to enter Germany.
to check the latest update on your visa status, please visit www.passportindex.org